Active through the Embach winter
Winter sports and cross-country skiing in the Hohe Tauern
Tired of skiing and snowboarding? No problem! Even away from the slopes, Embach promises a varied activity program for every taste. Cross-country skiing, ski tours, winter hiking, tobogganing, Nordic walking and much more combine enjoyment of nature and fresh air with healthy exercise. The ideal location between various large and small ski and winter sports areas ensures fun and variety.
Enjoyable cross-country skiing in the Hohe Tauern
Cross-country skiing fun in Embach begins in the town center (Sporthotel area) and leads back to the mountain village of Embach over snow-covered fields with gentle inclines through forest and meadows (with a somewhat more demanding descent in the Babylift area).
Our network of cross-country trails
Winter panorama Embach
Winter sports in Embach
Some of the most beautiful winter activities in the Hohe Tauern await you on site in Embach. These include:
- High altitude trail
- Moonlight tobogganing on the illuminated track from the “Crazy House” to the mountain guest village Pilzegg
- Ski tours on pristine slopes off the beaten tourist track
- Winter hiking and snowshoeing through the enchanting Embacher natural landscape
- Guided Nordic walking tours through Embach’s nature
- Weekly program for young and old
Even without a stay on the slopes, there is always something going on in the Embach winter. Experience this very special holiday feeling in the heart of one of the most beautiful holiday regions in the Salzburg region and send us a non-binding inquiry!
360 ° panorama tour