Embach is also known for its Maria Elend pilgrimage chapel, which numerous believers visit every year.
This is also located in Embach Spiritual center Embach the Archdiocese of Salzburg. In keeping with today’s spiritual search, the Embach Spiritual Center has a wide range of offers, such as meditation , Fast , spiritual accompaniment , Personality development , and much more
Services in the parish church Embach:
- Parish service on Sunday at 10.30 a.m.
- Weekday service: Wednesday 7:00 p.m. (winter time: 6:00 p.m.)
- Rosary: Friday 7:00 p.m. (winter time: 6:30 p.m.)
- Opportunity for confession and discussion: Wednesday before the service (6.30 p.m. or 5.30 p.m.)
You can get more information about the parish of Embach and the parish association Dienten – Embach – Lend here .
Current courses and further information can be found here .
This is how you come to Maria Misery
- an exciting hike through the Kitzlochklamm approx. 2 hours, circular route 3.5 hours
- a leisurely stroll from Embach approx. 30 min.
- very comfortable by car
- the mountain bike route to the Kapeller Alm leads directly past the forest café