Embach is good and easy to reach
Location & arrival
Enjoy your vacation as soon as you arrive. We have some classic routes to Embach for you, incl. the length of the route and approx. travel time, which you can simply print out as a little help when you are out and about.
From / via Germany:
Approach via A8 – Munich – Salzburg: No toll!
- Exit Siegsdorf / Bavaria
- Direction Lofer / Saalfelden / Zell am See
- In Zell am See in the direction of Taxenbach / Lend
- Shortly before Taxenbach – exit Rauris / Embach
- About 4 km before Rauris turn left towards Embach
Approach via the Tauern Autobahn A10 Salzburg – Villach: Vignette required.
- Take the Bischofshofen exit onto the B311
- Then drive towards Zell am See
- About 3 km after the Gasteinertal junction, choose the Embach / Dienten exit.
- Then drive in the direction of Embach, approx. 3 km.
Toll-free travel to Embach!
Arriving by plane:
- Salzburg WA Mozart Airport
approx. 76 km from Embach
- Munich Franz Josef Strauss Airport
approx. 245 km from Embach
From Embach to various sights