Maybe you mean: 'home-winter_DE' or 'inhalt_sommer' or 'inhalt-winter' or 'home-winter_EN' or 'wanderkarte' or 'langlaufen'
The pilgrimage church Maria Elend is among the best-known, most popular and, at the same time, oldest pilgrimage sites in the entire Pinzgau. Located slightly outside Embach’s village centre, a 30-minute walk through glorious nature leads to the church. Embach is also home to the Geistliches Zentrum (Eng. “Spiritual Centre”).
The institution belonging to the Archdiocese of Salzburg offers a range of courses on such topics as fasting, personality development, meditation and spiritual guidance. From coffee biscuits to spelt bread – in the Waldcafe Maria Elend refreshment point – there is a lot of handwork and love in the products.
Find further information and the current list of courses in German at www.geistliches-zentrum.at.
Church service in the parish church Embach:
- parish church service: Sunday 10.30 h
- Weekday church service: Wednessday 19.00 h (Winter time: 18.00 h)
- Rosary: Friday 19.00 h (Winter time: 18.30 h)
- Possibilty for confession and talk: Wednessday before the church service (18.30 / 17.30 h)
Find further information for the parish church Embach here.
Actuall courses and more information can you find here.
That’s how you get to Maria Elend
- a fascinating hiking through the Kitzlochklamm ca. 2 h, Rundweg 3,5 h
- a comfortable walking from Embach ca 30 min.
- very comfortable with the car
- the mountainbike-trail to Kapeller Alp – past by the Woodencafe